Thursday, August 25, 2011

A B O U T






Hello! MADISON MUSE, was created in July 2010. Developed simply from my desire to be creative, whether in fashion, interiors and graphic design. Each new day brings life to fashion with new ideas and visions. I started designing at the age of five. My early experience with fabrics and fashion were watching my grandmother sew clothing. She worked in a factory making dresses and gowns for 25 years. She taught me how to make garments and hide seams and finish pockets and zippers with fine tailoring. We created handbags and clothes from our own patterns. These lessons  eventually led me to create,Bebe Chic Inc. There I designed, and manufactured bedding, clothing and handbags. The business required  hunting for unique fabrics and  trims in all parts of the globe.  In 1991 I was given a Tommy Award from the fabric counsel. The company grew successful and was sold in 2001. In the last few years I've worked in interior design ,  renovating homes and interiors as well as  graphic and web design.  Realizing how much I missed fashion and designing, along came an window to develop my blog. Madison Muse gives me an opportunity  to  observe fashion trends, as well as talented  designers and search out inspiring, people, places, things only to share the  endless visions with others, with fashion, color, creativity  and of course style.  





Email: fashion stories, photos, and blog posts to 
madisoncreativeservices@gmail.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment